The only WordPress course you need to become a WordPress front-end developer
You're here because you want to master Website Design, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
- You own a business and need more clients OR
- our Idea involves making a website OR
You want to learn WordPress Essemtial
- You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
More than 463 million users use WordPress making it the number one website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create any Professional WordPress website of your own, and you will be able to create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it's never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will be able to build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS WEBSITE COURSE?
- PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project, we design a single-page responsive personal/resume WordPress-based website with a contact form connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
- PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
- PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project, we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
- PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build an amazing eCommerce website that consists of a cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products, and everything that is used to build an eCommerce website with WordPress are explained briefly.
- PROJECT#5: A real estate Website: We design a customized website for this project. Since WordPress comes with posts and pages only, we create our custom post type and name it as property, then we build a template for it.
After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with the WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your custom website instead of just posts and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
Lifetime access to course updates -
- One-on-one coaching or mentoring sessions with the course instructor to help you overcome specific challenges and achieve your goals.
- Access to a private community of other course members where you can connect, collaborate, and share tips and feedback.
- Bonus video tutorials and downloadable resources such as templates and design assets to help you create professional-quality websites.